Studio B (also known as "The Red Room") is a Do-It-Yourself production Studio catering to people producing their own songs, beats, doing concept work for a larger production or undertaking basic post-production. If you wish, we can organise a sound intern to help you, but otherwise you're on your own - with a little help from staff.
STUDIO B EQUIPMENT
- Studio B includes a specially designed audio workstation computer custom built by Dave Smith (previously of Carillon Music Computers in London).
- Studio B features a Digidesign 003 Rack and PreSonus Audiobox USB;
- Prodipe MIDI Keyboard;
- Prodipe monitoring headphones;
- KRK ROKIT 5 monitors;
- Behinger C-2 condenser microphone;
- SE pop filter and Reflexion Filter.
- Studio B is also treated with Auralex acoustic foam for a great sound.
Studio B utalises the following music production systems:
- Pro Tools 11;
- Cubase Artist 6.5;
- FL Studio 11 Producer Edition;
- Reason 4;
- Native Instruments Komplete 4;
- Sibelius 7; among others.
© 2017 Ibilion Records cc t/a Shaw Music Studios. All rights reserved. Reg. No.: CK 2006/127489/23